1 INFORMATION GATHERED
If you provide us with personally identifiable data
- We may share necessary data with other parties, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner;
- We will NOT share your personal data, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific services; and
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
2 DATA SECURITY
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
4 LOG FILES
For the purpose of increasing safety level and efficiency, general information such as type of browser, domain name, country name and other information shall be applied in the collection and analysis demographic information and frequent pages are visited. However it its does not involve individual’s privacy.
- We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6 POLICY AMENDMENTS
7 FEEDBACK AND ENQUIRY
Please submit your feedback and enquiry via the designated channel if you:
- have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- need more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us in the past.